Thursday 29 November 2012

Continuity Sequence

I was pleased with our continuity sequence over all, despite not being in when this was filmed, although I did complete my own edit on Final cut pro. I feel like the swearing maybe ruined this sequence because I had to beep quite a lot of it out and I feel that this has had an affect on the final outcome, so if I was to redo this sequence I would definitely cut that out. The background sounds fit in really well i thought, although when the noise of the door shuts, it doesn't fully shut , where as the next scene the door is closed, so I feel the filming of that scene perhaps could have been re done. Also I think i edited it too short when Aaron puts his hand on the chair but doesn't pull it out and the next scene is of him sitting down. Over all we kept to the 180 degree shots and used different close ups and also different angle shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment