Monday 28 January 2013

DIARY- January 28th


Today we decided to film the first attempt of our new story boards as our original plan did not work as well as we expected.  We have our shots of the Fantastagirls walking down the stairs, as individual shots.We have also completed our outfits as we felt our outfits before was not very superhero looking. We decided to have our names printed onto our backs to show the audience the main characters during the title sequence. We have now filmed us doing our daily routine and have snippets of our faces to give away parts of who we are. Throughout our filming things did go wrong, with me, the makeup shots we first planned did not work. We had to re think our shots and came to the decision that I should change how I do my makeup. Over all we are very pleased we have came to the decision of changing our sequence as we feel it has given us more of push to complete the sequence and to get better grades on this and our blog. I feel I am more happy to post successful blog posts to show our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment