Friday 12 April 2013

Changes due to feedback

We have recently recieved feedback from our teachers and below are some of the changes that are due to be made:


In this shot, we decided that I should laugh as I write my name onto the mirror because my power was 'laughing', however this came across to the audience that i was immature and I could not be serious in front of a camera, which is the total opposite to what we tried to achieve with this shot. I felt quite annoyed because of this, purely because the power laughing is difficult to get across without it coming out immature, however I listened to my teachers and came to the decision that if I wanted a better grade I would have to put different ideas into the title sequence.


This was also a bad shot due to the lighting, despite the shot being done so it looks like the morning, it is far too dark and we will have to re shoot this because the other shots of us in bed are quite light and it looks out of place.


I also feel this shot needs to be changed due to the darkness of the top two screenshots against the bottom. Although these were the newest shots we filmed, if we wish to get a better grade we will have to adjust either the lighting or re shoot the whole scene again.

We was told that our title sequenced dropped grades due to it being too short, to over come this we have decided we will add even more shots of the Fantastagirls getting ready, but also make our powers look more like a superhero power rather than just 4 teenagers getting ready.
We also need to re do our story boards as we have re shooted/changed ideas so much over the course of our time to do this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment