Friday 12 April 2013

Final Evaluation

I have answered all of the questions that were put in place to help me with my evaluation, here is the finished evaluation within a Prezi Powerpoint. Enjoy.



Breif description.



PART 1 of Evaluation



Rest of the last question-
We listened to the feedback given and also took our time to evaluate and take on board what had been said. To me this has been a lesson that has been learnt and if I was to re do this media product again I would leave myself more time to complete things. I have also learnt from the process of my preliminary task that I should involve myself more and get my views listened too as some of the time the others agreed, despite being assigned roles I felt that I would have liked to have put more input to some of our other tasks and put my ideas out there. My role was the makeup and locations and I felt this was best for me because I like to design things and be able to find the right locations for certain clips. We all had some input to each other’s roles within the group and by the end I think we all decided just to go along and help each other out as we needed to complete this within a short amount of time

No comments:

Post a Comment